Suicide

Is suicide a solution to any problem?

I don't think it's a solution, Because killing yourself is not the solution to any problem.

I told this to my friend, but he never understood it. And sometime ago he committed suicide. He was in depression for 1 year. His family members tried a lot but they could not get him out of depression. I went to his house and saw her mother, she was broken. She was just looking at his dead body. his father was feeling helpless, Every family member and friends had tears in their eyes. But no one could do anything.

Whenever I remember that moment, tears come to my eyes. I lost a good friend. never thought this would happen. 

Now I started getting scared after hearing the name of suicide. Why didn't he talk to anyone before doing all this why did he do this? everyone had this question in mind. Police did not find any suicide note. I tried my best to help him. He also tried a lot to help himself but why did he give up? Many such questions are still in my mind but they are not there to answer. But i miss him so much. And maybe even his family remembers him everyday. 

Suicide is not a solution, learn to face your problems. If you even think about it, then take someone's help. Talk to your parents or your friend. And tell them your problem. Get help from a doctor. They will help you. 

Keep yourself strong and face every problem. No problem is bigger than your life. You can face any problem.Because every problem has a solution. 
 Remember you are strong. 

What's on your mind?

Start a conversation, not a fire. Post with kindness.

0 Comments