Meri Zindagi

Today I'm going to tell you about my life. Well you know my name. I have always been bubbly and lonely in nature. being a Girl I do struggle in my Life (Not only with society but also with my family) means for every small thing.

I don’t know why some people of our society can’t support a girl. Why boys have freedom in every aspect of Life. Boys can take every decision of their life according to their wish. They can go anywhere & choose the profession they like. But for a girl a lot of questions come starting from… “Why, Where, How can u, What, When….” Etc. etc.

When I completed my school study I had to face so many problems for study in College. I took admission in an agriculture college. That fees was to high. My father used to pay. But the people said, why did you get the girl admitted in such an expensive college. My college time was 9 o'clock, so I had to go to college by taking the bus at 5 o'clock so that I could reach on time. People had problems with this too.

I was glad that my father always support me. He never differentiated between me and my brother.

 But due to some reasons I had to leave my college in the middle. That was the worst time of my life, no study & no job. Literally I was thinking about suicide as I was in so much stress. I was not in that situation to accept the same in my whole life. I didn't know what to do now. Everything seemed over, it was a tough time for me. 

But my passion for writing opened my career path. And I'm happy about it.

Some goodbyes are necessary.  Necessary for your life, for your mental health and for you.

That's why I said goodbye to the sorrow of incomplete college life. And I hope everything goes well.

What's on your mind?

Start a conversation, not a fire. Post with kindness.

0 Comments