Journey With A Stranger

Today thousands of girls are trapped in prostitution, some are still struggling to get out of it, and some have accepted it as their fate. And where has been accepted by their compulsion, every girl's compulsion is different in this. I do not believe that the girls who do all this are all characterless, people misunderstand them, maybe they are trapped in some compulsion.

I can never call those girls wrong, because some girls are forced into this work and somewhere they get trapped because of their compulsion. 

A few days ago I was traveling in a train, I met a girl in that train. After the train started we both started talking, she told me that she is new to this city and I will drop her at this address. It didn't seem from her behavior that she was meeting me for the first time, I felt as if she knew me for a long time. 
  I asked her what do you do, she fell silent and said after a while that if she told what work she does, then I would have misunderstood her.

She told that she is a prostitute, she has been doing all this for 5 years, I liked that she did not tell any lie to me and she told the truth. I asked her the reason, she said her husband sold her to someone 5 years ago. Her parents were very poor, so they could not get her out of there, but after some time she accepted all this and started fulfilling the responsibilities of her house. She quickly accepted all this, but she was also sad that her husband had cheated on her.
She told me that when she came in all this she tried hard to get out but never succeeded, in the end she accepted it all. 

Hearing all this, I felt very bad that how a husband can do all this, she kept sharing everything with me, I could see her pain in her eyes. I advised her to leave all this and find a good and respectable job where you will be happy. But maybe she had accepted all this now, she ignored me and started smiling. and she changed the topic. After getting off the train, I dropped her at that address and I returned home. 

But i still think about her that she is happy with all this, will she ever be able to forget her husband's deception, Why doesn't she leave all this and get a job. Maybe this questions will always be on my mind whenever I think of her.

What's on your mind?

Start a conversation, not a fire. Post with kindness.

0 Comments