Everything Is Possible

I am a patient of depression and anxiety disorder. And I'm not ashamed to tell you. I am telling you all this because you know that, this is not a matter of shame, you can talk about it openly. Those who go through all this, know that it is very difficult to get out of all this. In all this, people completely change, their behavior, their way of living, they start getting far away and start living their life differently. Life becomes so negative that even good things make us feel bad. 

Sometimes I feel like keeping quiet, sometimes I feel like crying, sometimes it seems that everything is over in life. I can't sleep well, everyone makes me feel bad, I don't feel like talking to anyone.
This is the hardest part of my life, which I have to fight alone, I explained myself and decided to start afresh. I don't know how all this will happen but I have to get out of it.

Yes, it will take time for everything to be fine but if I want to live that positive and happy life again then I have to get out of it. 
 Sometimes things will not happen according to me, some day will be good, some day may be bad. But still I do not give up because depression has stopped my life completely, and I have to live my life again happily.

I am on my way to regain my happiness, and there will be many people like me who are facing all this. If you also want to get out of all this, then start afresh, take the help of your doctor and start a new life. It will not be easy for you, it is not for me either, but we also have the right to be happy, we also have the right to live happily.
The reason for everyone's depression is different but we have to understand it, accept it and face it.
You are not weak, and nothing is impossible, you can do it for yourself.

And if you need any help from me or you want to share something with me, then my instagram link is given below you can talk to me. 

What's on your mind?

Start a conversation, not a fire. Post with kindness.

0 Comments